You are invited to join an online panel discussion on 20 May 2021 at 10 am to 11 am NZST to progress towards a ban of all forms of autistic conversion therapies (including ABA) – in New Zealand and beyond.
1. Alice Richardson, artist and activist, New Zealand
2. Kim Crawley, cybersecurity researcher, Hack The Box, Canada
3. Laura Dilley, Associate Professor, Speech and Hearing Biosciences, Michigan State University, United States
4. Pip Carroll, writer and creative producer, Australia
5. Rory, independent researcher and advocate, New Zealand
Jorn Bettin, activist, Autistic Collaboration Trust, and knowledge archaeologist, S23M, New Zealand