Panel discussion towards a ban of all forms of autistic conversion therapies including ABA
You are invited to join an online panel discussion to progress towards a ban of all forms of autistic conversion therapies (including ABA) – in New Zealand and beyond.
1. Alice Richardson, artist and activist, New Zealand
2. Kim Crawley, cybersecurity researcher, Hack The Box, Canada
3. Laura Dilley, Associate Professor, Speech and Hearing Biosciences, Michigan State University, United States
4. Pip Carroll, writer and creative producer, Australia
5. Rory, independent researcher and advocate, New Zealand
Jorn Bettin, activist, Autistic Collaboration Trust, and knowledge archaeologist, S23M, New Zealand
Please use the form on this page https://autcollab.org/2021/05/12/panel-discussion-towards-a-ban-of-all-forms-of-autistic-conversion-therapies-including-aba/ to submit any specific questions or topics you would like to see the panel discuss. Any questions that we don’t not manage to cover in the discussion will be used as fuel for further sessions and will inform our online advocacy work on blogs, social media, etc.